Free-Standing Loaders/Unloaders Original Product Page
This product is no longer sold. It will be supported until December 2017. See the MH-900 loaders/unloaders for a replacement product.
Information on this page is provided is for reference only.
Nordson ASYMTEK's free-standing upstream and down-stream loaders provide flexible integration for factory processes. SMEMA-standard hardware and software protocols provide simplified integration with part handling and processing equipment for in-line system applications. For stand-alone workcell applications, these loaders are designed to automatically index process carriers and lead frames in and out of magazines.
- Specifically designed for Asymtek’s in-line dispensing systems
- Input and output capacity for multiple magazines is provided, allowing systems to run consistent production cycles for extended periods of time with minimal assistance
- Fully programmable for magazine pitch and width, the loaders are capable of sequencing magazines and carriers in a variety of sizes and configurations
- Easily integrated with a wide variety of factory equipment
- Extend MTTA (Mean Time To Assist) and maximize production utilization with multiple magazine loading
- Store up to 10 programs to manage different magazine and part sizes for rapid process changeover
- LoaderMove™ Windows® based software makes programming quick and easy
- Multiple programs can be stored in a single loader for quick product changeover, maximizing production uptime
- Small footprint reduces overall line length
- SMEMA compatible