DispenseJet DJ-9500 Jet
The industry-proven DispenseJet® DJ-9500 high-speed jet is used globally in electronics packaging and assembly with thousands used in production
- Incorporates decades of jetting and fluid dispensing experience
- Increases UPH while maintaining high yields
- Enables applications that other dispensing methods cannot perform
- Industry-proven jetting technology for wide range of fluid types
- Easy to use and maintain
The DispenseJet DJ-9500 high-speed jet integrates with Nordson ASYMTEK dispensing systems, and delivers several benefits leading from patented technologies developed by ASYMTEK's dispensing applications experts.
The patented "Jet-on-the-Fly" technology (U.S. Patent 5,711,989 & 5,505,777) delivers speed. In operation, the jet "flies" over the part or substrate, and shoots precise volumes of fluid in dots, lines and patterns. High flow rates up to 400 mg/second; high shot rate up to 200 dots per second; no Z-axis motion. Closed-loop fluid heating ensures constant viscosity throughout the fluid path, even at the highest flow rates.
Patented Calibrated Process Jetting (CPJ) (U.S. Patent 6,173,864) closed-loop control maintains consistent dispense volume. High wet-dispense accuracy; smaller wet-out areas; round, uniform dots; improved line quality with no "dog-bones" and improved knit line.
Patented "Dot-on-Dot" process technology (U.S. Patent 5,747,102): Jetting multiple shots in the same location creates large & small dot sizes with a single hardware set. Low cost of ownership: new wear component materials provide 10-times lifetime improvement. Advanced nozzle design further expands the list of compatible fluids and opens the jetting process window. Lines and complex shapes are constructed from adjacent dots. Robust jetting in the most extreme 24/7 production environments, up to 4000 UPH for flip chip underfill. Various configurations are available to meet specific application requirements.
Fluid jetting offers these capabilities beyond traditional needle dispensing:
- Jets in tight spaces as small as 175 µm
- Small fillet sizes as small as 250 µm
- Dot diameter as small as 200 µm
- Shot volumes as small as 1.0 nanoliter
- Jet nozzle size as small as 50 µm
- Slim design increases dispense area
- Optional fluid pre-heaters for low- and high-flow rate applications