Dispensing into tight corners has never been easier or more accurate with Tilt Dispensing
Nordson ASYMTEK introduces their new line of Tilt Dispensing kits to meet the dispensing challenges in new advanced packages and high board density applications. The expanded capability enables dispensing around tall substrate components as well as provides the ability to move the nozzle tip closer to a target location, such as a vertical wall, for precision fluid delivery. Tilt jetting can also improve capillary underfill for 3D IC packages by reducing wet-out distance from the die edge and ensuring sufficient underfill at the top layer of the die stack.
Whether your application requires tilt dispensing in one axis or two, Nordson ASYMTEK has a solution. The tilt options are available in two versions: Single-Axis and Programmable Tilt + Rotate. The Single-Axis tilt kit can be mechanically configured to tilt in either X or Y axis while the Programmable Tilt + Rotate kit can be tilted in both X and Y axes with an integrated rotation function for the motorized tilt arm.
Combined with ASYMTEK’s award-winning Spectrum™ II system, tilt dispensing achieves unparalleled accuracy and precision in X, Y, and Z axes for thin lines and small dots, delivering your fluid precisely and consistently, right where you want it. Control of the tilt dispensing option is integrated into Fluidmove® software for automatic actuation of the tilt function during production runs. If you need to dispense vertically, on one side of a package, two sides, four sides, or at multiple angles, the tilt dispensing brackets are easily set up and programmed for high-volume manufacturing.
- Enables dispensing around tall substrate components
- Allows moving the nozzle tip closer to a target location, like a vertical wall, for precision fluid dispensing
- Improves capillary underfill for 3D IC packages by reducing wet-out distance from the die edge and ensuring sufficient underfill at the top layer of the die stack
- Available in two versions: Single-Axis or Programmable Tilt + Rotate
- Easy to use and maintain
- Compatible with all Nordson ASYMTEK dispensing systems