Dual-Action Dispensing allows you to dispense two different fluids with two different Nordson ASYMTEK jets and/or valves
The dual-action option allows independent, sequential dispensing with two separate jets or valves. Dual-action is ideal for applications that require two different materials dispensed on the same part. Examples include dam and fill encapsulation and hybrid applications that require both conductive and non-conductive die attach epoxy. Dual-action dispensing is also recommended for high-mix production when several product types are manufactured during the same shift.
- The dual-action head uses a low-wear, recirculating ball bearing slide for smooth, linear motion which produces repeatable dispensing height
- Controlled via Fluidmove® software, the user is guided through a one-time set-up to establish the offsets, fiducial alignment, dispensing, and height sense between the two jets/valves
- Compatible with all Nordson ASYMTEK systems
- Height sensing with stationary valve
- Field upgrades available
- With a potential for 25% UPH improvement, dual-action dispensing is good for SMA boards with a wide range of component sizes.