Select Cure UV-9 Cure Oven
Nordson ASYMTEK's Select Cure® UV-9 in-line oven is ideal for top and bottom material curing of parts up to 420 mm in size in mid-to-high volume production
- Optional closed-loop monitoring of lamp power to ensure highly repeatable curing
- A variety of options and lamp types are available to further ensure that the oven meets customer specific needs while maintaining high performance
- Easy to use software tracking of lamp life (via Select Coat® conformal coating system)
- Easily integrated with any dispensing or coating system
- Runs cooler to extend the life of electronic components
The heart of the Select Cure® UV-9 system is in the arc lamp technology with adjustable UV intensity. It is combined with a unique ventilation design
that dissipates heat generated from the UV lamp. This combination keeps the temperature and rate of rise at acceptable levels while maximizing
production and lamp lifetime because the lamps run cooler.
A closed-loop feature ensures process reliability and compensates for the eventual lamp degradation by measuring and adjusting power levels for UVA.
Therefore, the desired profile is maintained within +/- 5% of the programmed specifications. Other options and lamp types are available to further
ensure that the oven meets customer specific needs while maintaining high performance.
Additionally, a standard SMEMA-compatible chain conveyor with 5-mm pins enables the processing of boards and is easily integrated with any dispensing or
coating system. The conveyor can be configured for either left-to-right or right-to-left flow with electrical width adjustment.
Further benefits of the Select Cure® UV-9 system include adjustable power levels, easy and low maintenance operation, optional top and bottom side
curing of materials up to 420 mm (16.5 in), and it does not interfere with wireless networks.
- Will not interfere with wireless networks
- Adjustable power levels
- Low maintenance and easy to operate
- Optional top and bottom side curing of materials up to 420 mm (16.5 in.)