IR/Convection Oven for Non-European Regions (TCM Series)
Ideal for mid-to-high volume production, the in-line Thermal Cure Module (TCM) ovens are equipped with a unique downdraft exhaust design, which provides an efficient, safe path for VOC's removal
- Flexibility is increased with three different lengths available to match your production requirements
- Unique downdraft exhaust design provides an efficient, safe path for VOC's removal
- Control your process with individual heating zones that can programmed for specific drying or curing profiles
- Increase productivity with a fast warm-up and cool-down
- Easy access to interior subassemblies aids preventive maintenance and cleaning
The TCM series oven is equipped with a unique downdraft exhaust design. Plenums below the conveyor rails, close to the coated substrate remove volatile organic compounds (VOCs) efficiently. This provides a safe operating environment when coupled to an external, customer-supplied exhaust system.
Designed for easy integration with Nordson ASYMTEK's conformal coating systems, the TCM series ovens include operation friendly features like: motorized width adjustment of the chain conveyor, SMEMA compatibility, and ample clearance above and below for tall and complex PCB architectures. In addition, the ovens come with two of the most popular temperature profiling software tools in the industry (KIC and ECD).
- Integrated board profiling capability, no external hardware required
- Comes with popular temperature profiling software tools
- Exhaust sensor prevents heaters from turning on without proper exhaust ventilation enable
- Flat panel monitor for ease of use
- Nordson ASYMTEK's TC series ovens are offered for use in Europe