Select Coat SL-940 Conformal Coating System
The Select Coat® conformal coating machine provides the highest productivity and quality for your automated coating processes
- Automate your conformal coating with state-of-the-art process controls, world-leading know-how, expertise in fluid dynamics, and award winning global customer support
- Feature-rich software interface simplifies the science of conformal coating while appreciating the art
- Upgradable, modular design accommodates evolving needs
- Wide variety of options allows for a specific and optimized solution
- High-speed, high-accuracy coating system delivers higher productivity and yield
The Nordson ASYMTEK Select Coat conformal coating system is designed to provide the highest quality and productivity for automated coating processes. The system is available in batch, in-line, and customized configurations. A variety of fluid systems and applicators increase flexibility in applying a range of fluids. Conformal coaters specified for today's needs can be modified as future requirements evolve. Utilizing the dual or triple bracket, the Select Coat can handle up to three individually controlled applicators, including airless film coaters, tri-mode swirl, and droplet.
Process parameters are recorded and traceable through Easy Coat® software. Fluid and air pressure are set and monitored through software-controlled electronic regulators. A complete process history can be maintained in log files for these critical parameters. Teaching your coating program is simple both offline or on the Select Coat system. Offline programming in your office avoids production downtime and can easily be transferred directly to the production line.
A wide range of conformal coating process parameters can be monitored for statistical process control, including Nordson ASYMTEK's optional Fan Width Control, Viscosity Control System, Bar Code System, Flow Monitoring, and Vision System. These processes are automatically maintained within limits and process status is logged for traceability. This information can be exchanged with customer-specific Factory Information Systems (FIS) and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) to ensure factory production workflow.
The Select Coat conformal coater includes multiple, concurrent design aspects to ensure that operations remain within Low Flamable Limits (LFL) standards and thereby avoid entering an ATEX-governed environment. The Select Coat is designed with a unique
downdraft ventilation system that provides an efficient path for VOC removal.
Our conformal coating equipment has been independently tested and certified for compliance with relevant safety standards including CE, NFPA and SEMI.
Several additional options are available for the Select Coat conformal coating system. These options include:
- Factory Information System (FIS)
- Vision System
- Dual Toggle applicator ability
- Flow Meter
- Pattern Recognition Software
- Bar Code Recognition System, 1D or 2D
- Programming Camera
- Black Light
- Board Presence Sensor
- Laser Pointer Programming Tool
- Fiducial Find Camera
- Solvent Cup with Fluid Level Sensor
- Low Fluid Sensor
- Low Fluid Scale
- Material Change Over (manual)
- Pre-queue Board Station
- Light Beacon