Dual Applicator Bracket
Designed for when two conformal coating applicators are required, the Dual Applicator Bracket can be used for both single-slide and dual-slide operations
- Single-Slide operation: One valve has a fixed position and the other slides up and down. Typically, the fixed side is position 1 (left side). This set up is used when a tilt mechanism is attached to the SC-300 or SC-400 applicator.
- Double-Slide operation: The first slide mechanism moves up, away from the substrate while the second one moves down closer to the target area; or vice versa. These simultaneous actions allow the applicator in use to move around the work area while the idle applicator avoids tall components.
- Improved clearance over the substrate during coating
- Use with two different conformal coating applicators or two of the same
- Two configurations available:
- Single-Slide operation, which can be used with the Four-Position Tilt Accessory
- Double-Slide operation for full overboard clearance and additional component clearance
- Easy to change the applicators
- For use with the Select Coat® conformal coating platforms