Conexis CX-3040 Conformal Coating System
The Conexis® system provides quality and value for all your automated conformal coating process needs
- Modular platform design allows options to be added as application needs change
- Up to three applicators can be mounted to support a wide range of applications
- User software with offline programming capability offers an intuitive interface and provides powerful process controls
- Welded frame and linear encoders increase speed and accuracy
- Automate your conformal coating process by leveraging our world-leading expertise in fluid dynamics, and award-winning global support network
The Conexis conformal coating system provides both speed and flexibility and is ideal for mid-volume, high-accuracy applications. Linear encoders enable the system to reach a maximum speed of 700 mm per second and an overall accuracy of 50 microns. Additional features and options can be added to the coater as production needs change.
The Conexis system's software provides an easy-to-use interface with offline programming capability. The software's dispense library can store and monitor information about different materials, dispense valves, and other necessary criteria for ready access. Also, the software can monitor all air pressures (main air pressure, tank pressure, and atomizing air pressure) to provide expanded process control.
The Conexis system can be configured with many different dispense and spray valves, including the high-speed airless Curtain valve. Up to three valves can be mounted on the independent Z-axis, with two capable of tilting (4-axis) and rotating (360 degrees).
For higher levels of production volume and state-of-the-art process controls, consider the Select Coat® SL-940 conformal coating system.