Nordson ASYMTEK Technology Days 2015 to Feature Innovative Solutions in Fluid Dispensing, Jetting, and Conformal Coating
21 May 2015
Register to meet with experts and watch live demonstrations during the June 17th and 18th event held in The Netherlands
Carlsbad, CA, USA – 21 May 2015 – Nordson ASYMTEK, a Nordson Company (NASDAQ: NDSN), a leader in dispensing, jetting and conformal coating technologies, announces that registration for its 2015 Technology Days is now open. The event will focus on how innovation and continuous technological developments in fluid dispensing, jetting, and conformal coating improve the way companies bring their products to market. Technology Days is being held in Maastricht, The Netherlands on June 17 and 18, 2015.
Technology Days 2015 is targeted to be one of the best events yet. This is the seventh time Nordson ASYMTEK has held Technology Days and our program and line-up of innovative fluid dispensing, jetting, and conformal coating solutions and seminars is certain to inspire some new applications and process improvements,” said Michel van de Vijver, general manager for Nordson ASYMTEK, E.M.E.A. “The program brings together experts from business, industry, and research, from fluid formulators to equipment manufacturers.”
Conference sessions include:
- Conformal Coating Technologies for High Temperature Automotive Applications
- Benefit of Cleaning for Coating Applications
- Material Technologies for Semiconductor Packages
- 2-Component Dispensing in Electronics (Assembly) Manufacturing
- Rad-Cure Conformal Coatings in Electronics, Ecofriendly, High-Performance
- Plasma Applications in Electronics Production
- 2-Pack Casting Compounds for Lighting Industry
- Thin and Thick Film Protection on Flexible Substrates
- Miniaturization and Micro Coating Plus Underfill
- Development of Paste Jetting Processes for Advanced Packaging
- Hot Melt Applications in Electronics
- Conformal Coating Selection Criteria and Comparisons
- Developments in X-Ray Inspection Systems
- Applications with Thermal Gap Fillers
Speakers come from a broad spectrum of major dispensing industry-related companies including ABchimie, Celestica, Dow Corning, E-Consult, ELANTAS Beck, Fraunhofer IZM, Henkel, HumiSeal, Lackwerke Peters, Namics, Nordson ASYMTEK, Nordson DAGE, Nordson DIMA, Nordson MARCH, Valeo, and Zestron.
Attendees will be able to see live dispensing and coating demonstrations, meet with experts to discuss their dispensing and coating challenges, and attend networking events.
High Resolution Image