Universal™ Control Coat® Nozzles
Universal Control Coat nozzles enhance hot melt adhesive pattern uniformity and improve product features for breathability, permeability and softness. They are used on continuous and intermittent webs for high-quality nonwovens and textile products.
Nozzles are compatible with several Nordson Universal modules
, including the UM25 module for continuous and less demanding intermittent operations, Speed-Coat® module for high-speed intermittent lines, high-speed electrically-actuated E400U module, and UM3 modules for metering applications.
- Produce non-contact fibrous coatings on irregular surfaces.
- Reduce web distortion on thermally-fragile webs, or those susceptible to bleed-through because adhesive cools prior to web contact.
- Manage pattern precision to meet specific product attributes by manipulating pattern air flow to alter coating density.
- Dispense uniform patterns and bonds with sharp and square side, leading and trailing edges.
- Protect against damage or incidental contact due to recessed nozzle tips.
- Select nozzles in 25-millimeter increments for full coverage or 5-millimeter increments for partial coverage. Partial-coverage nozzles are available in side-justified or centered designs.