LA 825 Series Electric Applicators
High-speed, rapid-cycling LA 825 applicators provide sharp cutoff and
consistent cold adhesive patterns for viscosities up to 1,500 centipoise.
High-performance operation and compact profiles improve productivity in paper and paperboard converting
, as well as packaging
- Install quickly and easily using minimum space.
Feature a 250 Hz continuous cycle rate and max. 500 Hz cycle rate in
- Increase durability with single-piece stainless steel housing.
- Provide consistent, highly accurate flow control using adjustable stroke to
independently adjust glue volume of each gun.
LA 825 RC Electric Applicators
- Are ideal for conditions often found in folding carton production.
Achieve sharp cutoff and clean operation from reduced cavity design.
- Position bead closer to the carrier with elongated nozzle.
- Offer a choice of nozzle sizes to accommodate a wide adhesive range.
- Ideal for high speed dotting applications.
LA 825 Electric Applicators
- Accommodate intermittent application and high-line speeds found in paper
and paperboard converting industries.
- Enhance production flexibility with multi-module gun configurations.
Offer a variety of contact and non-contact nozzles with orifice diameters ranging from 0.3 to 1.0 millimeters (0.012 to 0.04 in.).