The Nordson family believes in giving back to the communities where we work, live and play. From its beginning, Nordson Corporation has encouraged employee involvement with organizations that improve communities and support individuals and families. Through the Nordson Corporation Foundation, employees can find ways to give back either financially, through the matching gifts programs, or with personal time by participating in company-sponsored Time n’ Talent projects.
Organizations that we have supported in the past include:
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (Atlanta, GA)
- American Cancer Society (Gwinnett County)
- Northeast Georgia Boy Scouts
- Gwinnett School of Math, Science, and Technology (Duluth, GA)
- Junior Achievement (Atlanta, GA)
- Lilburn Terrace (Lilburn, GA)
- Northview High School (Duluth, GA)
- Salvation Army (Gwinnett County)
- Sheltering Arms (Gwinnett County)
- Sunshine House (Swainsboro, GA)
- United Way of Metro Atlanta
Please visit the Nordson Corporation Foundation webpage to learn more about our community involvement.