A Market Development Manager is responsible for developing attractive growth opportunities in new or existing markets through the identification and assessment of current or emerging application needs where a Micromedics solution can be positioned. This work will generate incremental revenue by successfully validating Micromedics fit in targeted applications and the translation of these successes across the industry to maximize penetration of the total available market for the solution.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for delivering revenue growth generated from direct penetration of targeted markets and applications
- Assess all potential market opportunities within targeted sectors (US and OUS) and prioritizing resource allocation based on total size of opportunity, attractiveness, fit and time to revenue.
- Lead cross-functional teams on execution of defined strategy (technology, product management, commercial, etc).
- Build a strong external community network consisting of key influencers within the industry / area of focus to include supply chain, regulatory, industry associations, senior decision makers at targeted accounts and clinicians.
- Support development of value proposition and selling tools for Commercial team (application translations, leads, samples, etc).
ESTIMATED TRAVEL REQUIRED
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.