ProcessLINK™ software provides all the remote control and data capture features of PlasmaLINK™ software, plus adds bar code reader capability including a bar code reader unit for you to connect to your PC. To enable all ProcessLINK™ features, the plasma system requires the expansion PLC module, connection to a PC/network as described below, and the bar code reader unit must be connected to the PC containing the ProcessLINK™ software via the USB connector.
PC min. system requirements:
- Windows™ XP SP2 or greater.
- PC LAN port, 100 Mbit or greater.
- USB port: 2 or more (for software activation hardware key + bar code reader connection.)
- LAN cable, CAT 5 or 6 (crossover cable for direct connection to PC, patch cable for network connection.)
ProcessLINK™ Kit contents:
- CD-ROM containing ProcessLINK™ program.
- Hardware key (USB-type) for activating ProcessLINK™ software.
- System-internal expansion PLC module (installed prior to shipment, or at customer site.)
- Bar code reader unit (USB-type.)
- All the features and functions of the PlasmaLINK™ software package.
- Plus bar code reader functionality, including: registering recipes with bar code scanned
product names, and blocking operators from selecting/starting a recipe not registered for
the scanned product type (engineer-level override is allowed.)
Applicable Systems: Nordson MARCH AP-Series (AP-300, 600, 1000, 1500), RIE-1701 Reactive Ion Etch Plasma System.