PlasmaLINK™ software enables remote data monitoring, data capture, system control, trending, recipe management, and parameter control. PlasmaLINK™ software allows you to remotely operate the plasma system, as well as track data in real-time and download data for your statistical analysis purposes. To enable all PlasmaLINK™ features, the plasma system requires the expansion PLC module, and connection to a PC/network as described below.
PC min. system requirements:
- Windows™ XP SP2 or greater.
- PC LAN port, 100 Mbit or greater.
- USB port: 1 or more (for software activation hardware key.)
- LAN cable, CAT 5 or 6 (crossover cable for direct connection to PC, patch cable for network connection.)
PlasmaLINK™ Kit contents:
- CD-ROM containing PlasmaLINK™ program.
- Hardware key (USB-type) for activating PlasmaLINK™ software.
- System-internal expansion PLC module (installed prior to shipment, or at customer site.)
ProcessLINK™ adds bar code reading capabilities to the PlasmaLINK™ software package.
Applicable Systems: Nordson MARCH AP-Series (AP-300, 600, 1000, 1500), RIE-1701 Reactive Ion Etch Plasma System.