Superior Plasma Process Quality and Automation in One System
The Nordson MARCH FlexTRAK series of gas plasma equipment provides unparalleled treatment uniformity and process consistency. A three-axis symmetrical chamber ensures all positions of the product are treated uniformly, while tight controls over all process parameters ensure repeatable results from product to product.
The FlexTRAK is a highly configurable, high-throughput plasma system. Its universal architecture accommodates a multitude of material handling configurations to support a wide assortment of variable-size form factors. Its small chamber volume and proprietary process control enable unmatched short cycle times, while its slim structure minimizes floor space requirements.
High-Throughput Processing Capability
The FlexTRAK system handles a wide variety of product form factors, including boats, carriers, Jedec/Auer® boats, strips, laminates and wafers. Depending on throughput and product form requirements, the system can be configured for magazine-to-magazine processing of single and multiple strips or lead frames, reel-to-reel, wafer processing, and standalone for island-based production environments.
SMART Tune™ Management System
The FlexTRAK’s SMART Tune management system provides closed-loop plasma control that optimizes the RF system and minimizes tuning time. The system automatically recycles to a plasma-ready state, compensating for changes in vacuum pressure, temperature and varied lot sizes. Maximum power to the chamber is achieved in seconds with a proprietary algorithm that constantly measures forward and reflective power inside the chamber.
Features and Benefits
- Easily integrates with a variety of process equipment, including wire bond, die attach, dispense, mold and marking equipment
- Ultimate application flexibility for direct, downstream and ion-free (patent-pending) plasma which allows treatment without exposure to the direct plasma glow discharge
- A compact, three-axis symmetrical chamber and proprietary process control for unmatched process uniformity
- Industry-leading throughput capacity with short cycle times
- A unique, slim structure that requires minimal floor space, all service components are easily accessible from the front