Questions regarding this policy should be directed to the Webmaster. You may also contact us by U.S. mail at:
2470-A Bates Avenue
Concord, CA 94520
Acceptance of terms
Through use of this Site or the download of materials from this Site, you
- further agree to comply with all local laws, regulations and rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
Restrictions on use of content
Trademarks and service marks
There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks, trademarks, slogans and product designations ("Marks") found on this Site. By making the Marks available on this Site, Nordson MARCH is not granting you a license to use them in any fashion. Access to this Site does not confer upon you any license to the Marks under any of Nordson MARCH or any third party's intellectual property rights. No Nordson MARCH trademark or service mark may be used as a hyperlink without Nordson MARCH's prior written permission.
The following Marks are the property of Nordson MARCH. This list is not comprehensive; the absence of a Mark from the list does not constitute a waiver of intellectual property rights established by Nordson MARCH in a Mark.
Nordson MARCH, the Nordson MARCH logo, FlexTRAK, PROVIA are registered trademarks of Nordson MARCH.
Other product or service names may be the property of third parties. Marks owned by third parties include those listed below. This list is not comprehensive; the absence of a Mark from the list does not constitute a waiver of intellectual property rights established by the owner of a Mark.
Submission of information
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
Message boards and community forums
Nordson MARCH may add message boards, community forums, chat rooms or similar communities (each a "Community") to the Site from time to time. Nordson MARCH does not monitor or provide regular support for any Community. Nordson MARCH reserves the right to modify or discontinue any Community without notice in its sole discretion. Nordson MARCH further reserves the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to pre-screen, use, delete, refuse, support or move any content submitted to a Community, including but not limited to software code, text, images, photographs, or other graphics ("Posted Material"). You are solely responsible for evaluating Posted Material appearing in any Community. If you use Posted Material, you bear all risks associated with such use. You are solely responsible for any Posted Material you submit to a Community. Nordson MARCH assumes no responsibility whatsoever with respect to Posted Material. All Posted Material will be treated as Non-Confidential Information. Reference in any Posted Material to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by Nordson MARCH. The opinions of the authors expressed in Posted Content do not necessarily state or reflect those of Nordson MARCH, and may not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Participation in promotions and other site activities
If you choose to participate in a promotion or other Nordson MARCH-sponsored activity ("Web site Activity"), you agree to comply with any rules or regulations governing such Web site Activity. Additionally, as a condition of your continued participation in the Web site Activity, you agree not to:
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Web site Activity;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service; "stalk" or otherwise harass another person or entity; or collect or store personal data about other users.
- You agree that violation of any of the foregoing will result in your immediate disqualification from participant in the Web site Activity, and may result in additional legal actions being taken by Nordson MARCH.
Disclaimer of warranty
Nordson MARCH does not warrant or make any representations regarding the availability, use, timeliness, security, validity, accuracy, or reliability of, or the results of the use of, or otherwise respecting, the content of the site or any other Web sites linked to or from the site. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material, or use of this site. The content of the site is provided "As Is" and on an "As Available" basis, without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to applicable law, Nordson MARCH disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Nordson MARCH will be deemed to alter this disclaimer of warranty, or to create any warranty.
Limitation of liability
Nordson MARCH will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use this site, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure, and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages even if Nordson MARCH has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Nordson MARCH's total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action, including but not limited to those based on contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of your use of this site, its content or links, will not exceed the amount you paid to access this site.
Date of Policy: October 25, 2007