Nordson's Amherst, Ohio state-of-the-art 13,000-square-foot facility is capable of running six independent customer tests simultaneously. Other ancillary powder application equipment is also available to conduct tests and verify parameters for manual coating operations.
Nordson's Amherst, Ohio powder test facility labs utilize cutting edge technology and equipment to simulate actual production situations for precise customer testing.
- Large powder spray booths and systems
- Variable-speed overhead conveyors
- Complete line of manual and automatic powder spray guns (both corona charge and tribocharge type)
- Fixed, reciprocating and oscillating guns, power rotation and tri-axis machine capabilities
- Cartridge recovery and collection equipment
- Powder booth controller and other process monitoring equipment
- State-of-the-art controls and safety interlocks throughout all systems
- Batch ovens and porcelain enamel
- Fast color change systems
- 10 minutes with powder reclaim
- 20 seconds without reclaim