The Automated Triggering System includes an operator interface, PLC controller, one or two photocells (depending on spray line configuration), and a conveyor encoder. When used with rotary atomizers, the system controls paint triggering, solvent cleaning burst, pre-burst of paint after solvent flush and high-voltage triggering. The ATS can provide two vertical zones when spray devices are mounted on oscillators or reciprocators.
- Automatic control of spray device trigger points for paint savings and a cleaner operation
- Standard system programming accommodates a wide range of production requirements
- Conveyor encoder resolution can be adjusted to meet varying system layouts
- Password access to selected programs prevents unauthorized changes to programming
- Built-in eeprom memory preserves set-points in the event of a power failure
How Nordson gun triggering technology brought control and maximum efficiency to Eagle Window & Door's unique racking pattern. Details.