Excellent atomization is achieved at reduced fluid pressure, resulting in a softer, low-velocity spray that helps minimize dripping, material waste and equipment wear for maximum coating efficiency and material utilization.
- Nordson Cross-Cut nozzles produce significantly wider fan patterns (up to 28 inches) than conventional airless nozzles
- Cross-Cut nozzle design is inherently less prone to plugging
- Cross-Cut nozzles atomize materials at lower pressures which produces a softer, more controllable spray with minimal overspray and bounceback
- When Cross-Cut nozzles begin to wear, both flow rate and fan pattern width increase together and film thickness remains nearly constant
- Finer atomization provides a higher quality airless finish than is possible with standard nozzles
- Softer spray pattern substantially improves airless electrostatic efficiency and wrap
- Cross-Cut nozzles require no additional regulators to adjust