The system heats rapidly at 40 degrees centigrade per second, curing coatings at high line speeds in a minimum amount of space. The ISC works at production speeds up to 900 cpm with multiple coil trays. This system provides simple air-cooling for the coils, as well as the safe, fast controllable heating. The compact size of the entire system allows it to be used with existing conveyors.
- Simple air cooling for the coils
- Safe, fast controllable heating
- Compact size can be used with existing conveyors
- Uses 80 percent less energy than a gas oven
- Cures either solventborne or waterborne coatings