Reclaim system performance in any powder coating application can dramatically affect overall operating efficiencies. The effectiveness of these operations can be further enhanced with cartridge-filter technology designed to reduce waste and improve powder-booth performance.
PowderGrid Plus cartridge filters, developed specifically for powder coating, include an innovative pleat design, optimum pleat number and spacing, and a unique, filter media dimpling process. This technology provides and maintains maximum effective surface area throughout reclaim operations for the highest operating efficiency and performance available.
Features and Benefits
- Designed specifically for powder coating applications with all types of powder materials for superior performance
- Unique, dimpled pleat design provides 100 percent open filter area and maximum operating efficiency.
- Controlled arrangement of media fibers ensures smaller, more uniform pores. This results in greater efficiency, improved durability, and makes seasoning unnecessary.
- Optimum pleat number and spacing assures uniform filtration over the entire surface area for lower pressure drop, more consistent booth airflow and easier cleaning.
- Rounding of pleat tips increases effective filter media area for optimum filter performance and long service life.
- Durable, low-durometer, one-piece gasket delivers air-tight seal. Gasket material has excellent memory to prevent gapping, and withstands exposure to powder paint materials to resist degradation and provide long life.
- Full line of mounting styles available for use in vertical, horizontal and flange-mount applications. Can be used with a wide variety of Nordson side-draft and down-draft powder spray booths.