Fully integrated, the ColorMax powder coating system substantially reduces labor cost, downtime and material waste in multiple-color applications. More operating flexibility lets you manage smaller batches and more colors -- and still adapt easily to varying lean production schedules.
- Non-conductive booth and canopy minimize powder retention inside system
- Hinged cyclone sections for easy access to inspect and clean
- AeroDeck™ air distribution system uses high air velocities over 0.7 m/sec (140 ft/min) to improve powder containment in air stream
- AeroWash™ air knives reduce powder-in-process for maximum powder use with minimal color-change time
- No inlet ductwork ensures easy visual inspection in areas of the system that could cause contamination between colors
- Proprietary Nordson Apogee® canopy material speeds color changes, eliminating cross-contamination of colors, for quick, easy routine booth maintenance
- iControl® System permits setting of gun parameter utilizing patented Select Charge® technology and Automatic Feedback Current (AFC) control
- iControl System is compatible with all Nordson IPS corona and tribo automatic powder coating guns
For more information on fast color change, visit our Newsroom for technical papers.
Read how some companies have already reduced color-change time for improved operating efficiencies. Click here.