- Provides the highest kV in the industry for better part coverage and efficiency
- Versatile and easy-to-use; changes from airspray to high-volume, low-pressure (HVLP) with just the switch of a nozzle
- The only gun with automatic current limiting, providing better control of gun charge and part coverage
AMHERST, OH, January 11, 2011 – The Trilogy™ Electrostatic Spray Gun System from Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ-NDSN) delivers the highest kV in the industry – 93 kV – increasing transfer efficiency, reducing material costs and improving part finish.
At 93 kV, Trilogy systems provide superior transfer efficiency and paint wrap. With the strongest electrostatic load lines, voltage remains consistently high – even as gun-to-part distances change – ensuring high efficiency coverage. Equipped with Nordson air caps, Trilogy guns produce fine particle atomization at lower pressures for improved paint-to-part transfer with minimal overspray. With a Trilogy system, extreme fan pattern control from four to 20 inches is also achieved through fast, easy air adjustments that can accommodate varying part configurations. The increased transfer efficiency and fan pattern control saves money on coatings and rejects.
Trilogy spray systems are designed with coating versatility in mind. Featuring two atomization technologies – air spray and high volume, low pressure (HVLP) – Trilogy systems deliver superior application performance with a variety of substrates, coatings and part profiles. In addition, switching from air spray to HVLP and back is simple, requiring only the change of a nozzle. Trilogy systems are also available in manual or automatic gun models that incorporate the latest in engineering and design materials.
“Nordson pioneered liquid coating technology and we continue to provide innovative solutions to the industry,” explains Brad Syrowski, business development manager for Nordson’s liquid systems group, for Nordson’s liquid coatings group. “We’re excited to offer a product like the Trilogy gun, which takes painting performance to a new level. Not only does it provide superior application properties, but it’s easy to use and can meet most any application requirement.”
Other benefits of the Trilogy system include:
- Automatic current limiting allows for greater control of charging, which translates to better part coverage whatever the part profile
- Ergonomic, handle-forward design provides better balance and improved operator comfort
- Quick-flush fluid passages for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Rugged gun bodies minimize maintenance costs and downtime
- More than 50 fluid tip and air cap combinations for even greater flexibility
For more information on how Nordson’s Trilogy electrostatic spray system can help save costs and improve efficiency, click here to visit the Trilogy system page on our web site.
Nordson Corporation is one of the world’s leading producers of precision dispensing equipment that applies adhesives, sealants, coatings and other materials to a broad range of consumer and industrial products during manufacturing operations. The company also manufactures equipment used in the testing and inspection of electronic components as well as technology-based systems for curing and surface treatment processes. Headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, Nordson has direct operations and sales support offices in more than 30 countries. Visit Nordson at www.nordson.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/nord_corp or on Facebook.
CONTACT: Brad Syrowski
300 Nordson Drive
Amherst, OH 44001 USA