PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Basic electro-mechanical troubleshooting skill is required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to travel, including intermittent global travel.
• Demonstrated ability to learn.
• Ability to work independently; self starter.
• Finishing application experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of Ethernet, CAN, and networking.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Field environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.