PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Machine design experience
• Experience with electrical cabinet layout and schematic drawings is a plus
• Ability to design and dimension metal and plastic fabrications, pneumatic assemblies, machined components
• Able to perform coordinate and geometric tolerance per ASME
• Able to produce and modify drawings and models in Solid Works and AutoCAD
• Attention to detail
• Self-starter with good communication skills
• Individual must be well rounded, accountable, flexible, and known to complete tasks on time
• Ability to work with minimal direction to work through design issues both individually and as a team member
• Ability to work on multiple projects with very short leads times
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.