The Customer Service Representative enters sales orders into on-line system using SAP. Expedites, reschedules, and adjusts sales orders as necessary. Performs limited and routine customer service by providing guidance and assistance regarding orders, accounts, products, parts, and special programs.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Enters domestic sales orders into on-line system using SAP.
• Reviews and edits domestic orders.
• Compiles and communicates information to sales offices regarding sales orders.
• Reschedules and adjusts sales orders according to inventory availability and customer requirements; expedites orders.
• Compiles information for reports and maintains log; distributes reports.
• Maintains in-house orders; files orders.
• Performs limited and routine customer service under supervision:
• Listens to customer complaints and requests; resolve if possible, or refer to the appropriate personnel. Document complaints and referrals.
• Guides and assists customer with part number identifications, product substitution, and special sales programs.
• Maintains an image of dedication, courtesy, and professional competence that will be recognized a such by our customers.
• Other duties as assigned.