Opportunities in Customer Service
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative enters sales orders into on-line system using SAP. Expedites, reschedules, and adjusts sales orders as necessary. Performs limited and routine customer service by providing guidance and assistance regarding orders, accounts, products, parts, and special programs.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Enters domestic sales orders into on-line system using SAP.
• Reviews and edits domestic orders.
• Compiles and communicates information to sales offices regarding sales orders.
• Reschedules and adjusts sales orders according to inventory availability and customer requirements; expedites orders.
• Maintains customer master file by assigning new customer numbers, updating addresses, and deleting files as necessary; sends customer master file cards and books to the field as generated.
• Compiles information for reports and maintains log; distributes reports.
• Maintains in-house orders; files orders.
• Performs limited and routine customer service under supervision:
• Listens to customer complaints and requests; resolve if possible, or refer to the appropriate personnel. Document complaints and referrals.
• Guides and assists customer with part number identifications, product substitution, and special sales programs.
• Maintains an image of dedication, courtesy, and professional competence that will be recognized a such by our customers.
• Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 2-4 years of experience
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communication effectively at any level
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities; ability to multi-task
• Self starter
• Detail oriented
OH - Amherst
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to: