Recirculation occuring at the valve instead of the pump eliminates pressure buildup in the lines, preventing off-ratio dispensing. The valve also incorporates a snuff-back feature that minimizes or eliminates the possibility of material dripping or stringing when the valve shuts off.
- Dispenses two-component adhesives and sealants
- Dispenses low- to high-viscosity urethanes, epoxies and silicones
- Adjustable snuff-back prevents dripping
- Can be mounted for beads or timed shots; optional handle is available for handheld applications
- Provides an ON-OFF function. The metering of the adhesives in the proper ratio of A:B is controlled by the metering pumps.
- Flow rates of 2-3 gallons/minute, depending on pump and material viscosity
- Materials remain separate until they enter the mixer
- Available in aluminum or stainless steel configurations
- Manual, robotic or stationary operation.
- Size: 5.2“ X 2.5“ X 2.3“ (132mm X 63.5mm X 58.4mm)
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum or 303 Stainless Steel
- O-ring Options*: Viton®, PTFE, Ethylene-Propylene (E-P)
- Lip Seal Options*: Viton®, Polyurethane (PU), PTFE,
Polytuff, Ethylene-Propylene (E-P)
* Repair kits containing a complete set of lip seals and O-rings are available.
- Size: 1.9“ X 2.5“ X 1.5“ (48.3mm X 63.5mm X 38.1mm)
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum or 303 Stainless Steel
- Options: 1:1 Ratio (with or without solvent check valve)
Wide Ratio (with or without solvent check valve)
- Aluminum Valve and Manifold: 2.0 lb (0.9 kg)
- Stainless Steel Valve and Manifold: 3.4 lb (1.5 kg)
- Operating Parameters
- Min. Operating Pressure: 80 psi (5.5 bar)
- Max. Fluid Pressure: 3500 psi (240 bar)
- Electric Handle Mount Switch: 24V