The slightly separated and more concentric bores not only provide increased strength during fluid dispensing, but also minimize the chance of blow-by. We have also increased the lead-in on the flange side of the cartridge to make
piston insertion easier.
- Ratios available: 1:1, 2:1, 4:1, 10:1
- Materials of construction: polypropylene and nylon
- Superior plug closure: preassembled for efficiency
- Closed option available: hermetically sealed
- Two styles of dispensers: manual dispenser and caulking gun conversion kit
- Multiple piston options
Nordson EFD’s 50mL cartridges feature molded-closed outlets with a protective cap (hermetic seal) and an open-end with a polyethylene (PE) plug and retaining cap. Each ear of the plug extends into the cartridge, creating a reliable seal. The durable plug is inert to most adhesives such as epoxies, urethanes, acrylics, or silicones. The plugs are preassembled in the cartridge, reducing packaging costs and ensuring a longer shelf life for your adhesives.