All Nordson EFD disposable components, including syringe barrels, cartridges, pistons, tip caps, end caps and dispense tips, are precision engineered for one-time use. Attempting to clean and re-use components will compromise dispensing accuracy and may increase the risk of personal injury.
Always wear appropriate protective equipment and clothing suitable for your dispensing application.
- Do not exceed maximum operating pressure of 100 psi (7.0kg/cm2).
- Do not heat syringe barrels or cartridges to a temperature greater than 100°F (38°C).
- Dispose of components according to local regulations after one-time use.
- Do not clean components with strong solvents (e.g. MEK, Acetone, THF).
- Cartridge retainer systems and barrel loaders should be cleaned with mild detergents only.
- To prevent fluid waste, use Nordson EFD SmoothFlow™ pistons.
Questions? Call us at 800-556-3484 in the US or 0800 585733 in the UK.