All Optimum dispense tips are produced in our own silicone-free facilities, and subjected to stringent quality control inspections throughout the entire manufacturing process.
Dispense Tip Features
- Tip hubs and stainless steel dispensing needles are free of molding flash, burrs and contaminants that could cause variations in your dispensing process.
- Tip gauges, lengths and colors are consistent from style to style and lot to lot.
- Package labels include lot numbers for process control and traceability.
- Shipments are made within 24 hours from receipt of order.
- Custom dispense tip styles are available – please contact us for more information.
Passivated stainless steel dispensing tips with virgin polypropylene SafetyLok™ hubs handle a wide range of fluid dispensing and applications. Available in 1/4", 1/2", 1" and 1-1/2" lengths, with internal diameters from 0.060" to 0.004".
Smooth flow tapered tips provide fast, smooth application of medium- to high-viscosity fluids – especially thick or particle-filled materials like epoxies, RTV silicones, and even brazing paste dispensing.
Available in two styles:
- Standard, flexible translucent tips are molded of polyethylene and contains a light-blocking additive that protects UV-sensitive fluids.
- Rigid opaque tips are molded of polypropylene and the opacity of the material delivers light-blocking fiunctionality to protect light-sensitive fluids.
Flexible polypropylene shafts reach into hard-to-access areas and will not scratch delicate surfaces. Easily cut to size or angled as needed.
Angled stainless steel tips 4 are available with 45º and 90º bends.
For spreading glues and greases. Available with soft or stiff bristles.
Chamfered tip orifice facilitates insertion between delicate surfaces. Smaller sizes are useful when making microdots through low-viscosity fluid dispensing.
Designed for adhesive dispensing and epoxy dispensing in electronics, disk drive, optical disc and SMT production.
Fine gauge 1/4" stainless steel fluid dispensing tips with UV light-blocking hubs for fiber optics, medicine, disk drives and other applications where extremely small, precise fluid deposits are required.
Oval dispensing tips apply flat ribbons of thick fluids like pastes, sealants and epoxies.
Dispensing tips designed for optical media applications. The fast, clean cutoff reduces wicking and dripping.
PTFE liner inside crimped stainless steel dispensing tip shaft provides clog-free application of cyanoacrylate and extra control when dispensing low-viscosity fluids.