- Comprehensive dispensing, coating, testing and inspection solutions improve the manufacturing of mobile phones, tablet computers, laptops and other electronic devices
- Latest technologies will be displayed at NEPCON South China trade show
WESTLAKE, Ohio -- Nordson Corporation’s (NASDAQ: NDSN) Advanced Technology segment offers electronics manufacturers a comprehensive selection of fluid dispensing, conformal coating, underfilling, bond testing and inspection solutions that will increase yields and reduce production costs.
The Advanced Technology segment consists of Nordson’s ASYMTEK, DAGE, EFD and YESTECH product lines, which are used to assemble many elements in mobile phones and tablets, such as camera modules, MEMS devices, speakers, touch panels, keypads, displays, SMT boards and housings.
The companies will be demonstrating their latest technologies at the NEPCON South China tradeshow in Shenzhen, China, August 30 through September 1, 2011. Engineers will be available to discuss attendees' mobile device manufacturing issues and demonstrate new ways to increase throughput and yields while reducing production costs. Attendees can also schedule complimentary appointments to discuss their applications in detail.
“Only Nordson is able to offer so many industry-leading technologies from a single source,” states Greg Wood, Nordson’s Vice President for Advanced Technology Systems, Asia. “These high-quality solutions provide real value to customers and can help drive their productivity and profitability to higher levels.”
Nordson ASYMTEK and Nordson EFD are leaders in providing solutions for every type of dispensing process in electronic assembly. Their precision fluid dispensing and coating solutions include:
- Nordson EFD benchtop dispensers and tabletop robots for manual and semi-automated processes.
- Nordson ASYMTEK systems for dispensing, coating and underfilling on automated assembly lines.
Nordson DAGE and Nordson YESTECH offer a variety of inspection, testing and automated optical inspection (AOI) solutions:
- Nordson YESTECH designs and manufactures automated optical and x-ray inspection systems for yield enhancement in electronic assembly processes.
- Nordson DAGE is a market-leading provider of bond test and x-ray inspection systems for mechanical testing and inspection of electronic components.
Nordson Corporation (Nasdaq: NDSN) is one of the world's leading producers of precision dispensing equipment that applies adhesives, sealants, liquid and powder coatings and other materials to a broad range of consumer and industrial products during manufacturing operations. The company also manufactures equipment used in the testing and inspection of electronic components as well as technology-based systems for UV curing and surface treatment processes. Headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, Nordson has direct operations and sales support offices in more than 30 countries. Visit Nordson on the web at www.nordson.com, www.twitter.com/Nordson_Corp or www.facebook.com/Nordson.