Nordson DAGE, the only X-ray company whose focus is on X-ray electronics inspection, offers the Nordson DAGE XD7600NT Ruby FP X-ray inspection system that uses the latest technology, flat panel detector to provide the first choice for high quality real time imaging in production.
* Nordson DAGE NT500 Maintenance-Free,Sealed-Transmissive X-ray Tube
* Nordson DAGE revolutionary new X-Plane™ option which uses a proprietary, patent applied for,
tomosynthesis, or CT technique to create 2D X-ray slices in any plane of a printed circuit board assembly
without the need to cut the board.
* < 0.5µm (500nm) Feature Recognition Tube
* 160 kV Tube with Up to 10 W Tube Power- Always Retains Sub-Micron Ability
* Nordson DAGE 1.3 Mpixel @ 25fps Long Lifetime CMOS Flat Panel Detector Including Real Time
* Geometric Magnification 2,500 X, System 5,200 X and Total 15,600 X with Digital Zoom
* 29” x 22.8” (736 x 580 mm) Maximum Board Size
* 70° Oblique Views without Loss of Magnification
* 20” TFT LCD Monitor
* AXiS - Active X-ray Image Stabilisation
* High Quality Real Time Imaging
* Options: µCT (3D Inspection); Secondary Monitor
The unique Nordson DAGE NT maintenance-free, sealed transmissive X-ray tube, providing 0.5 µm feature recognition and up to 10 W of power, together with the 1.3 Mpixel long lifetime CMOS flat panel detector makes this jewel of a system the choice for high performance and high magnification real-time imaging.
The vertical system configuration, with the X-ray tube sitting below the isocentric ‘move and tilt’ of the detector, all controlled through the simple, joystick-free, ‘point and click’ operation of the Nordson DAGE Image Wizard Software provides the safe and collision-free inspection required for production applications. All these tasks can be simply and quickly automated from within the standard Nordson DAGE software without the need for programming skills.
Full XD7600NT Ruby FP Specification