Nordson DAGE, the only X-ray company whose focus is on X-ray electronics inspection, offers the Nordson DAGE XD7600NT Diamond FP X-ray inspection system that uses the latest technology, flat panel detector to provide the ultimate choice for the highest quality real time X-ray imaging. The unique Nordson DAGE NT maintenancefree, sealed transmissive X-ray tube, providing 0.1 µm feature recognition and up to 10 W of power, together with the 3 Mpixel long lifetime CMOS flat panel detector makes this jewel of a system the choice for the highest performance and highest magnification real-time imaging.
* Nordson DAGE NT100 Maintenance-Free, Sealed-Transmissive X-ray Tube
* Nordson DAGE revolutionary new X-Plane™ option which uses a proprietary, patent applied for,
tomosynthesis, or CT technique to create 2D X-ray slices in any plane of a printed circuit board assembly
without the need to cut the board.
* Proveable < 0.1µm (100nm) Feature Recognition Tube
* 160 kV Tube with Up to 10 W Tube Power - Always Retains Sub-Micron Ability
* Nordson DAGE 3 Mpixel @ 25fps Long Lifetime CMOS Flat Panel Detector Including Real Time Image
* Geometric Magnification 2,500 X, System 7,100 X and Total 35,500 X with Digital Zoom
* 29” x 22.8” (736 x 580 mm) Maximum Board Size
* 70° Oblique Views Without Loss of Magnification
* AXiS - Active X-ray Image Stabilisation and 24” Primary and Secondary TFT LCD Monitors
* Highest Quality Real Time Imaging and Extended System and Tube Warranty as Standard
* Option: µCT (3D Inspection)
The vertical system configuration, with the X-ray tube sitting below the isocentric ‘move and tilt’ of the detector,
all controlled through the simple, joystick-free, ‘point and click’ operation of the Nordson DAGE Image Wizard
Software provides the safe and collision-free inspection required for all applications. All these tasks can be simply and quickly automated from within the standard Nordson DAGE software without the need for programming skills.
View full XD7600NT Diamond FP Specification