Please contact us for a replacement product.
The FPD G-4000 series dispensing system with DispenseJet® technology is designed to meet high-volume production requirements for Gen 4 flat panel display manufacturing. The gantry design provides a small footprint and large XY dispense area (985 x 740 mm), setting it apart from moving table systems on the market.
The G-4000 is the system of choice for OLED OEM manufacturers and integrators that install work cells or entire flat panel production lines.
Asymtek’s patented jet dispensing is an enabling technology for flat panel assembly applications because jetting eliminates traditional needle dispensing issues. Jet speeds for sealing and one drop fill (ODF) provide up to 4X higher throughput over needle dispensing.
- Jetting liquid crystal (LC) material – when the G-4000 system is configured with Asymtek’s DJ-100 LC DispenseJet® piezo-activated valve, bottled LC material can be attached directly to the jet, eliminating problems with contamination and fluid waste associated with fluid transfer to syringes.
- Jetting cell sealant lines and optical fill materials applied by ODF methodology for OLED applications – the G-4000 platform is optimized for fast, accurate OLED ODF when configured with the DJ-9000 DispenseJet® valve.
- Typical jetted line speeds are 2 to 7 times faster than needle dispensing
- Jetting eliminates knit lines in seal applications
- Jetting provides tighter seal corner radii
- Closed-loop process control of fluid weight and flow rate for optimized throughput and yield
- Smaller platform footprint and jetting technology for twice the output of other systems on the market
- Available as a platform or a kit configuration for custom-integration suitable for a closed glove-box environment
System Jets, Pumps & Valves
- DispenseJet DJ-100 LC – high-speed jetting for liquid crystal for One Drop Fill (ODF).
- DispenseJet DJ-9000 – Optimized for fast accurate jetting of sealants, optical fill ODF for OLED and all standard dispense materials.