Flux application using the DispenseJet® pump is a superior alternative to screen printing and ultrasonic spray in a wide variety of assembly operations. Jetting eliminates the overspray and material waste associated with ultrasonic and spray application methods. For no-clean fluxes, reduction in residue results in better package reliability.
No-flow underfill is another fluid that can be dispensed using the DJ-2200 jet. Nordson ASYMTEK recommends contacting our Applications Engineering Group before selecting a fluid appropriate for this process.
- Non-contact dispensing
- Eliminates z-axis motion during dispensing and virtually eliminates height sensing
- Tolerates greater variations in PCB or substrate planarity
- Adaptable for use from prototype to high-volume in-line production
- Flux jetting allows 100% coverage and a minimal amount of flux, producing less residue to remove after reflow
- Spectrum™ II S2-930 Series Vented Dispensers for Jetting Selective Flux and Precision Coating
- Quantum® Series In-Line, Large-Format Fluid Dispensing for SMT, PCB, and MEMS