Two models are offered with different work envelopes. The 583 model range of motion is 325 x 325 mm, and the 585 model is 525 x 525 mm.
The DispenseMate® platform provides similar dispense control technology as Nordson ASYMTEK’s most advanced dispensing systems, including closed-loop DC servo motion control, Jet-on-the-Fly jet dispense capability and Fluidmove® for Windows® software for user-intuitive programming. The DispenseMate® provides excellent dispensing control in a benchtop configuration.
Fluidmove® programs are easily moved to other Nordson ASYMTEK series systems, including the SpectrumTM II inline platforms, allowing you to easily ramp production as your business grows. In addition, Fluidmove® provides SPC data-logging for process traceability. Offline Mass Flow Calibration (MFC) can be accomplished by weighing samples on a user’s own scale and manually inputting the measurements into Fluidmove® for automatic flow rate computation.
Other standard features include an integrated height sensor, and a vision system for automatic pattern recognition with programmable lighting for automatic correction of workpiece misalignment.
Also included are dynamic dispense control which enables small-dot dispensing, and programmable needle heat control with temperature monitoring and data logging. Digital gauges simplify setup and offer increased programming accuracy.
- Accurate and repeatable dispensing in a benchtop platform
- Flexible for many dispensing applications
- Industry-proven Fluidmove® software
- Advanced dispensing capability, including Jet-on-the-Fly and Dynamic Dispense Control
- Automatic Pattern Recognition vision system for finding workpiece fiducials to reliably locate dispensing sites and correct for misalignment
- Service station - integrated vacuum purge/needle tactile sensor
- CAD Import available
- WEEE/RoHS compliance