Dedicated heated tooling is often required to enable proper fluid flow once dispensed on the substrate. Heated tooling is custom-designed depending on the substrate and carrier type. Temperature values are stored in the Fluidmove (FmXP) recipe and automatically retrieved when loading the program.
Added as an option to the S-920N dispensing system, Controlled Process Heat (CpH™) software increases functional control that eliminates operator interaction altogether. This includes software-managed heat levels (for example, warm up, process ramp, cool down, etc.) with programmable shut-off timers and "step-down" or "no-heat" capability when a part is not present. CpH control improves yield and thermal footprint efficiency by requiring less power.
- Quick-disconnect power fittings for easy changeover
- Up to 1,200 watts for rapid substrate heating
- High-quality, black-anodized aluminum body finish for durability
- Coated exterior to prevent fluid adhesion
- S-920N Spectrum™ Scalable Dispensing Solutions for Microelectronics Packaging
- X-1020 Axiom™ Semiconductor Dispenser
- S-820 Spectrum™ Precision Batch Semiconductor Dispenser