Dedicated heated tooling is often required to enable proper fluid flow once dispensed on the substrate. Heated tooling is custom-designed depending on the substrate and carrier type. Temperature values are stored in the Fluidmove® recipe and automatically retrieved when loading the program.
Added as an option to the S2-920 dispensing system, Controlled Process Heat (CpH™) software increases functional control that eliminates operator interaction altogether. This includes software-managed heat levels (for example, warm up, process ramp, cool down, etc.) with programmable shut-off timers and "step-down" or "no-heat" capability when a part is not present. CpH™ control improves yield and thermal footprint efficiency by requiring less power.
- Quick-disconnect power fittings for easy changeover
- Up to 1,200 watts for rapid substrate heating
- High-quality, black-anodized aluminum body finish for durability
- Coated exterior to prevent fluid adhesion
- Spectrum™ II S2-920 - Scalable Dispensers for Underfill Dispensing and Microelectronics Packaging
- Quantum™ - In-Line, Large-Format Fluid Dispensing for SMT, PCB, and MEMS
- Spectrum™ S-820B - Precision Batch Semiconductor Dispenser