The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer reports to the Director of Global Manufacturing and will provide leadership to the Manufacturing organization to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with the company’s quality policy and goals. In cooperation with senior managers and the Director of Quality, this individual will fulfill quality initiatives by developing, implementing, and monitoring quality systems in manufacturing. The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will analyze and report monthly results to the manufacturing management team to measure performance against goal and to identify continuous improvement project opportunities. The position will interface with Production, New Products, Supply Chain, and the Technical Support Group.
- Provide leadership within the manufacturing organization to drive improvement of first pass yield, initial quality in the field, and warranty failure rates.
- Identify, develop, and monitor key quality metrics and KPI’s for the manufacturing organization. Report results to the management team.
- Assist with the development of SPC, including out-of-control action plans.
- Partner with Customer Quality Analyst to improve the customer’s experience with Asymtek products. Provide leadership within manufacturing to ensure delivered products are fit for purpose and perform in accordance with specifications.
- Coordinate with production and manufacturing engineering teams to ensure tools and measurement equipment comply with calibration requirements.
- Partner with the New Product Test & Reliability group to develop new product qualification plans and to ensure stable product launches.
- Assist with the development and execution of the annual quality plan.
- Maintain ISO 9001 compliance; conduct internal and customer attended audits.