© Copyright 1998-2004 Nordson Corporation
As a Nordson customer, the Nordson Corporation ("Nordson") hereby licenses you to copy and use data bases, documents, drawings, etc. (Information) published by Nordson on the World Wide Web for your own internal use in evaluating Nordson products for purchase and/or for incorporation into or use with your equipment or systems. In consideration of this license, you hereby agree to the following:
1. Nordson grants you a personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to use the Information only for the purpose stated above or as may be approved by Nordson in writing, and any other use is strictly prohibited.
2. You acknowledge that the Information is the property of Nordson, and that Nordson retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Information, including without limitation all copyrights and other proprietary rights. Furthermore, any copy of this Information which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
3. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Nordson. Furthermore, any product, process, or technology in a document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Nordson, and is not licensed hereunder.
4. Nothing contained herein shall be considered as giving you the right to manufacture any article or device embodied therein. Furthermore, you expressly agree not to use any such Information to manufacture or have others manufacture any article or device contained therein or which may compete with any products of Nordson.
5. In the event of a breach by you of any of your obligations set forth herein, Nordson shall be entitled to an injunction restraining you from the further breach of this Agreement. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as prohibiting Nordson from pursuing any other remedies available to it for such breach, including recovery of damages suffered by Nordson in connection with such breach. Nordson shall be entitled to all reasonable costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, incurred in obtaining injunctive relief, the recovery of damages or any other appropriate relief in connection with the enforcement of the terms of this Agreement.
6. NORDSON LICENSES THE LICENSED INFORMATION TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. YOU RECEIVE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE LICENSED INFORMATION OR ITS USE OR OPERATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL NORDSON BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF LICENSED INFORMATION, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INDEMNITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
7. Nordson assumes no liability of any kind for the use or interpretation of the documents and any information contained herein.
8. Nordson may from time-to-time revise or update the Information and in doing so does not incur an obligation to furnish you such revisions or updates.
9. You shall indemnify, hold harmless and, at Nordson's request, defend Nordson from and against any and all claims, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable fees of attorneys and other professionals) arising out of or in connection with your use of the licensed Information.
10. Should you in your viewing or use of the Information contained within this web site respond with responsive information, including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, regarding the content thereof, such responsive information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Nordson shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such responsive information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the responsive information to others without limitation. Further, Nordson shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such responsive information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such responsive information.
11. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio. All disputes, claims and controversies arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts of the state of Ohio or the United States federal courts sitting in the State of Ohio, and all parties hereto irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts with respect to any such dispute, claim or controversy.
I AGREE with the above terms and conditions
I DO NOT AGREE with the above terms and conditions