Nordson’s vast experience with nonwoven product production makes us uniquely qualified to support the high-speed converting of rolled goods for disposable hygiene products. Whether baby diapers, adult incontinence or feminine care products, Nordson application systems precisely deliver a wide variety of materials including:
- hot melt adhesives
- specialty materials, such as waxes
The adhesive application process and equipment greatly influence: production costs, product quality, product performance and manufacturing efficiency. Nordson’s extensive product line offers application solutions to meet the needs of most any disposable hygiene manufacturer.
· Nordson non-contact spray nozzles are available with a wide selection of operating characteristics to consistently meet specific aesthetic and function requirements in even the most challenging production environments.
· Universal modules deliver reliable day-to-day operation and comprehensive nozzle compatibility to increase production flexibility and maximize dispensing performance.
· Nordson pneumatic spray applicators offer a single-platform dispensing design to reduce initial investment and cost of ownership while improving heating efficiency and pattern stability.
· Contact slot applicators provide precise cutoff and accurate dispensing for a wide range of coating widths and thicknesses. Quick-change modules and user-friendly nozzle designs simplify maintenance and setup.
· Nordson melters are available in a variety of holding capacities and pump configurations. Each melter can be setup to feed a single or multiple manufacturing processes individually or simultaneously as needed.
· OptiBond solutions offer variation management of pressure and/or flow by monitoring and/or controlling material dispensing. This visibility to and control of actual material delivery and placement maximizes production efficiency while minimizing waste of excess raw materials, scrap and maintenance.