Unity robotic adhesive dispensing systems consist of complete multi-axis robot work stations. A variety of nozzle and needle sizes accommodate the continuing trend toward miniaturization of electronics. Application types range from traditional bead to state-of-the art jetting technology.
Applications benefitting from Unity dispensing include mobile phones, batteries/power cells and medical device manufacturing.
Unity PURJet™ Series
- Applies adhesive at high speeds with precise accuracy.
- Consistent dispensing and clean cutoff for beads or dots.
- Patented jetting technology means Z-plane doesn’t need to constantly adjust for changing surface contours.
- Accommodates a wide variety of hot melt materials including polyurethane (PUR).
- Easily dispenses into 0.5 mm grooves and other challenging geometries.
- Optimizes adhesive wetting of substrates for improved strength and impact resistance.
Unity IC Series
- Pneumatic modules deliver consistent dispensing and clean cutoff
for beads or dots.
- Vision detection system provides integrated inspection, compensation and feedback.
- Operating costs are reduced by prolonging cartridge life and minimizing bead width variation.
- Three-axis robot eliminates manual operations.
Unity PS Series
- Time and pressure delivery system.
- Open needle design uses disposable, stainless-steel dispensing needles.
- Standard single head system can be expanded to four heads.
- Three-axis robot offers complete work cell with small footprint.