Opportunities in Engineering
User Interface Designer
Adhesives - Engineering
- Detailed, timely and accurate user interface designs created alone-or as part of coordinated effort with other team members.
- Bug-free screen designs with fully-functional ties to core product software.
- Creation of technical documentation related to user-interface design/development.
- Ability to plan, perform and deliver in accordance with established development schedules.
- Thorough elicitation and understanding of user task requirements, graphical design/illustration skills, in-depth working knowledge of HMI designs and best practices.
- Works and communicates effectively in a team environment and as an individual contributor.
- Performs other duties as assigned
BA in Multimedia Design, Interaction Design, Information Design, and/or Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 2 - 5 Years Experience in an Electrical Engineering role
- Experience developing interactive prototypes. (Story Boards, Wire Frames and Interactive Models)
- Experience with usability testing preferred
- Experience using Adobe illustrator and Silverlight preferred
- 2 years interaction design experience
- Solid knowledge of the user interface/experience design process
- Excellent communications skills both graphical, written and verbal
GA - Duluth
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to: