· Responsible for the overall product testing in Swainsboro including equipment and procedure
· Able to quickly analyze and solve test equipment and related issues to support the operation.
· Provide timely preventive and corrective maintenance of test equipment.
· Support continuous improvement events
· Develop and/or improve testing methods to solve quality issues or quality risks
· Provide training and certify test workers to do production testing.
· Maintain test instruction and reports for production testing
· Support Value Stream Leads by analyzing the defective product and components
· Work closely with the Test Engineering Group to update testers and testing methods
· Maintain tester spare parts inventory