Opportunities in Manufacturing Support
Adhesive Dispensing System
- Provide support for the management team by providing engineering technical expertise and working collaboratively on manufacturing processes.
- Develop and implement solutions to manufacturing problems and improvements in manufacturing methods that result in improved quality, and increased productivity.
- Utilize analytical skills to identify, participate in, and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce costs and improve overall effectiveness of manufacturing processes.
- Assure product and process quality through design and coordination of construction of assembly and test fixtures, and establishment of standards of work.
- Maintain supportive business relationships with individuals and business units within and outside of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 2-5 years experience in a mechanical/industrial/manufacturing engineering role preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a highly versatile work environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good grasp of Lean/Six Sigma design approach and practices a plus
- SolidWorks 3D design experience a plus
- Experience with mechanical drawing software packages
- Cost reduction mindset with process/product focus
GA - Swainsboro
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to: