· Builds and tests sub-assemblies or parts for larger projects.
· Makes recommendations as to parts, layouts, test procedures, test methods and instrumentation.
· Designs tests that allows the engineering team to make decisions as to which designs best meet Customer’s needs
· Compiles and records all test data. Writes reports by identifying basic data and drawing conclusions.
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills; especially in regards to explaining the significant conclusions in as few words as possible so that the team can quickly understand and act on the findings.
· Ability to work in a lab environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned in support of productive development activities