Automatic Feedback Current (AFC) control automatically optimizes electrostatic parameters for maximum efficiency, coating coverage and finish quality for a broad range of part shapes.
Sleek front panel design features push-type key switches and bright LEDs for ease of use and long service life. AFC and kV settings are user-adjustable for complete flexibility in customizing spray gun parameters to meet the most demanding coating requirements. The user can also choose to monitor actual kV or micro-amps during operation.
- Simple, easy-to-use operator interface
- Automatic Feedback Current (AFC) control automatically adjusts kV to maintain selected current limit for optimum coating coverage
- Touch key switch for manually triggering gun to check spray pattern and adjust powder flow and atomizing settings
- Modular design for easy upgrading from a 4- or 6-gun system to 8-gun system
- Flexible design also accommodates a stand-alone, dual-gun controller
- Compatible with Versa-Spray® II, Sure Coat® and Tribomatic® II automatic powder coating guns