Modular Quattro™ automatic spray gun provides fast color and coating changes in high-production airless painting applications.
The stainless-steel Nordson Quattro gun can be used for general finishing in either non-circulating or circulating heated airless applications, and is ideal for waterbornes and highly corrosive materials.
Its modular design allows for quick removal of the spray device without disconnecting the fluid lines to facilitate repair and maintenance with minimal downtime.
Features and Benefits
- Fast cycling with positive cutoff — provides precise operation with minimal dripping and spitting.
- Nordson nozzles — deliver effective atomization of hard-to-atomize coatings for minimal paint waste.
- Optional Nordson heater — reduces and controls material viscosity for improved operating performance and efficiency.
- Modular design — facilitates spray gun removal for fast cleaning and repair with minimal downtime.
- Stainless steel construction — ideal for waterbornes and highly corrosive materials.
- PTFE coated packing cartridge — resists material buildup on the shaft and spring.
- Mounts to 1/2" round bar — for fast, easy installation