The NC-1 Driver from Nordson is a stand-alone gun driver that can be used with a variety of Nordson spray guns, including MEG® series guns, A20A/A10A guns and 24 VDC solenoid coils. The NC-1 driver can also be used in conjunction with the Nordson CleanSpray® XT gun through an additional independent driver channel.
Ideal for either two- or three-piece spray applications using Nordson MEG-type spray guns, this configurable driver receives a spray duration signal from a separate timer. Sink or source inputs and type of gun being driven are easily selected and configured using simple jumper connections. Dialing and tuning the output signal with a potentiometer is not needed. Electronic monitoring by the NC-1 alerts the operator of gun open or short circuit errors during operation.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile driver can be used with a variety of spray guns, including MEG, Nordson A20A/A10A or other 24VDC powered guns
- Stand-alone driver can be used with PLC and other timers
- Uses configurable trigger inputs – either sink or source – providing flexibility of use with different timers.
- Easily upgradeable to iTrax® System to include timer function and iTrax HMI
- Includes independent channel to drive CleanSpray guns
- No potentiometers to adjust the output signal.